Friday, July 24, 2009

The Kenyan Coast

As you may have noticed, this comes as my very first post on the blog. Don't get me wrong, I am not reneging on my responsibility as a contributor, just that I felt that I needed to get my thoughts in order before putting up something for the rest of the world to see.

I am not a taveller you know,I never really saw the big deal in moving from one place to another (It is a bit hard to remove a man from his comfort zone),until I went to the Coast for the first time ever during the Easter holidays and it blew my mind away. If you have never been to the Kenyan Coast, then you are missing out on one of the best places you could ever visit in Africa. The sandy beaches, the friendly people, and not forgetting to mention the local food that will leave you looking forward to every Easter holiday. There is a wide variety of top notch 5 star hotels to choose from as well as fully furnished villas suited to meet your comfort needs.
If you are looking for a place to sit back and unwind from office deadlines and rather erm demanding bosses, then the Kenyan Coast is the place to be.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of us if you would like to explore the marvels that it has to offer.

"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didnt do than by the things you did..so sail away from the safe harbour, catch the trade winds for your sails..explore! dream! discover!"

No comments:

Post a Comment